Stones Project Manager
11:00 AM Oil Operators and FPSO Contractors’ Power Panel: Optimizing Processes, People and Technology to Realise Successful FPSO Projects in the Current Environment
- Oil operator, FPSO contractor and supply chain collaboration in difficult times: changing project execution models and strategic partnerships
- Value optimization and improvements: Re-visiting CAPEX and OPEX reduction initiatives for FPSO projects
- Getting more from less: How we do we extract more value out of our people and process?
- How do you create more value for mature operating assets?
- The role of technology: Embracing and harnessing digital technology and innovative solutions- Do you dare take the first step?
- What are tangible cost-reduction initiatives that oil operators, FPSO contractors and supply chain have successfully implemented?
- Managing and leading change in challenging times: Retaining talent in the oil and gas industry
9:00 AM Stones Update – Achieving Outstanding Results, Extending the Deepwater Frontier and Teambuilding with a Purpose
This session will provide an update on the successful Stones FPSO project, which is wholly-owned and operated by Shell. It will look at the various operating results of the FPSO, which started production 6 September 2016 and is Shell’s first FPSO in the Gulf of Mexico. It will also examine the role the project plays in developing the deep-water FPSO industry.