Senior Development Manager
9:00 AM Workshop A | Your One-Stop Guide to FPSOs and How to Effectively Integrate FPSOs for Field Developments
FPSOs undeniably remain the most cost-effective solution for relevant offshore projects. How exactly can FPSOs be effective in maximizing oil field potential? With the extensive investments involved in getting an FPSO up and running, is this cost actually justifiable? In this one-stop guide for FPSOs, understand essential financing, contracting, commercial and technical considerations, and explore how you can effectively integrate FPSOs in oil fields.
- Examine the main components of an FPSO – What goes into FPSO design?
- Discover the difference between new-builds vs converted FPSOs
- Review various FPSO models and determining which is the better fit for your project
- Evaluate available financing and contracting models to make project economics work
- Understand how to successfully integrate FPSOs into marginal field developments
Who is this workshop for?
- CXOs, Directors and Vice Presidents from Oil Companies
- FPSO Project Managers from Oil Companies and FPSO Contractors
- Field Development Managers
- Engineering, Construction, and Technical Heads, Directors and Managers
- Operations Heads, Directors and Managers
12:00 PM Industry Power Panel | Optimizing Value and Actualizing FPSO Projects in a Recovering Market
- Getting more with less – Unlocking further value out of projects, people and processes
- Re-visiting CAPEX and OPEX reduction initiatives for FPSO projects
- Harnessing digital technology and innovative solutions – Do you dare take the first step?
- Exploring tangible cost-reduction initiatives that oil companies, FPSO contractors and solution providers have successfully implemented
- Managing and leading change in challenging times – Retaining talent in the oil and gas industry
2:20 PM Understanding Critical Factors Involved in Developing an Effective Execution Strategy for FPSO Projects
- Discussing lessons learnt from the Sea Lion project
- Identifying the stakeholders involved along the different project phases
- Managing functional requirements and change management
- Mapping the path to FEED and project execution