11:00 AM Oil Operators and FPSO Contractors’ Power Panel: Optimizing Processes, People and Technology to Realise Successful FPSO Projects in the Current Environment
- Oil operator, FPSO contractor and supply chain collaboration in difficult times: changing project execution models and strategic partnerships
- Value optimization and improvements: Re-visiting CAPEX and OPEX reduction initiatives for FPSO projects
- Getting more from less: How we do we extract more value out of our people and process?
- How do you create more value for mature operating assets?
- The role of technology: Embracing and harnessing digital technology and innovative solutions- Do you dare take the first step?
- What are tangible cost-reduction initiatives that oil operators, FPSO contractors and supply chain have successfully implemented?
- Managing and leading change in challenging times: Retaining talent in the oil and gas industry
Shell’s successful Stones FPSO project in the Gulf of Mexico not only represents a technological marvel and accomplishment, but also opens the conversation for future deep water FPSO projects in the GoM. With the onset of an ageing pipeline infrastructure fast approaching, how and can oil operators utilize FPSOs as a cost-effective and reliable solution to monetize frontier regions? This session will re-examine the economics and feasibility of having more FPSOs in the GoM, followed by an interactive polling session with delegates to get your views on this issue.
12:00 PM FPSO Financiers’ Panel – Exploring Innovative Ways To Finance FPSO Projects In The Current Market Conditions
- Assessing the investment appetite for FPSO projects and what kind of financing alternative are available
- Successful debt restructuring: understanding the challenges and outlook ahead for offshore companies
- Risk Calculation: How do financiers calculate risk and can technical risk reductions be adequately reflected in contracts?
1:45 PM Oil Operators’ Panel: Working together with FPSO contractors – how to make the relationship a win-win solution for all parties
- Assessing the current state of the oil market
- Understanding oil companies requirements for FPSO contractors?
- Appetite for FPSO projects and potential market opportunities