VP, Brownfield Projects
11:00 AM Oil Operators and FPSO Contractors’ Power Panel: Optimizing Processes, People and Technology to Realise Successful FPSO Projects in the Current Environment
- Oil operator, FPSO contractor and supply chain collaboration in difficult times: changing project execution models and strategic partnerships
- Value optimization and improvements: Re-visiting CAPEX and OPEX reduction initiatives for FPSO projects
- Getting more from less: How we do we extract more value out of our people and process?
- How do you create more value for mature operating assets?
- The role of technology: Embracing and harnessing digital technology and innovative solutions- Do you dare take the first step?
- What are tangible cost-reduction initiatives that oil operators, FPSO contractors and supply chain have successfully implemented?
- Managing and leading change in challenging times: Retaining talent in the oil and gas industry
What goes on when an operator decides to execute a project? What is the difference in operational, technical and cost requirements between greenfield and brownfield projects? This session will take a look at the various decisions and criteria to successfully execute a brownfield project from an operator’s perspective in order to help with operational planning, cost estimation and technical requirements.
1:45 PM Oil Operators’ Panel: Working together with FPSO contractors – how to make the relationship a win-win solution for all parties
- Assessing the current state of the oil market
- Understanding oil companies requirements for FPSO contractors?
- Appetite for FPSO projects and potential market opportunities