Kevin BourgeoisVP, Brownfield Projects
Kevin Bourgeois is a graduate of Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana with a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. Kevin began his career in the United States Army before leaving the military to join Gulf Oil. He has held various positions in the offshore and onshore oil and gas industry, primarily around projects and operations. He has most recently been involved in leading the delivery of FPSO projects in various locations around the world.
11:00 AM Oil Operators and FPSO Contractors’ Power Panel: Optimizing Processes, People and Technology to Realise Successful FPSO Projects in the Current Environment
- Oil operator, FPSO contractor and supply chain collaboration in difficult times: changing project execution models and strategic partnerships
- Value optimization and improvements: Re-visiting CAPEX and OPEX reduction initiatives for FPSO projects
- Getting more from less: How we do we extract more value out of our people and process?
- How do you create more value for mature operating assets?
- The role of technology: Embracing and harnessing digital technology and innovative solutions- Do you dare take the first step?
- What are tangible cost-reduction initiatives that oil operators, FPSO contractors and supply chain have successfully implemented?
- Managing and leading change in challenging times: Retaining talent in the oil and gas industry
1:45 PM Oil Operators’ Panel: Working together with FPSO contractors – how to make the relationship a win-win solution for all parties
- Assessing the current state of the oil market
- Understanding oil companies requirements for FPSO contractors?
- Appetite for FPSO projects and potential market opportunities