9:45 AM State of the FPSO Nation 2017
- Reviewing the oil and gas market in 2017- Reduced investments, cautious E&P activity, a resurgent shale market, and strong merger and acquisitions patterns
- Analysing the health of small-mid cap oil operators- Can they continue to weather the storm?
- Control what you can: Has the FPSO industry fully adopted cost-reduction measures to deliver projects efficiently?
- Hope is not a strategy: How can the offshore and FPSO market increase competitiveness against shale?
11:00 AM Oil Operators and FPSO Contractors’ Power Panel: Optimizing Processes, People and Technology to Realise Successful FPSO Projects in the Current Environment
- Oil operator, FPSO contractor and supply chain collaboration in difficult times: changing project execution models and strategic partnerships
- Value optimization and improvements: Re-visiting CAPEX and OPEX reduction initiatives for FPSO projects
- Getting more from less: How we do we extract more value out of our people and process?
- How do you create more value for mature operating assets?
- The role of technology: Embracing and harnessing digital technology and innovative solutions- Do you dare take the first step?
- What are tangible cost-reduction initiatives that oil operators, FPSO contractors and supply chain have successfully implemented?
- Managing and leading change in challenging times: Retaining talent in the oil and gas industry