Rune FantoftSVP Wellstream Processing
Rune Fantoft was appointed Senior Vice President of Wellstream Processing in January 2017. Prior to that he held the position of CEO of Fjords Processing from September 2014, having previously served as SVP Regional President for EMEA at Aker Process Systems (formerly part of Aker Solutions) from 2013.
Prior to joining Aker Solutions, Rune held the position of Director for the separation systems at FMC Technologies (previously known as CDS) in the Netherlands, and he also held various management positions in FMC Technologies in Norway.
Rune Fantoft has an MSc in Mechanical Engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). He is a Norwegian citizen and lives with his family just outside of Oslo.
11:00 AM Oil Operators and FPSO Contractors’ Power Panel: Optimizing Processes, People and Technology to Realise Successful FPSO Projects in the Current Environment
- Oil operator, FPSO contractor and supply chain collaboration in difficult times: changing project execution models and strategic partnerships
- Value optimization and improvements: Re-visiting CAPEX and OPEX reduction initiatives for FPSO projects
- Getting more from less: How we do we extract more value out of our people and process?
- How do you create more value for mature operating assets?
- The role of technology: Embracing and harnessing digital technology and innovative solutions- Do you dare take the first step?
- What are tangible cost-reduction initiatives that oil operators, FPSO contractors and supply chain have successfully implemented?
- Managing and leading change in challenging times: Retaining talent in the oil and gas industry